I've been on the road for a couple of days, and not so much time/space/access to blog. So here a few beholds from the last few days.
1. Behold! The amazing green of the landscape in West Virginia.
2. Behold! Flowering trees.
3. Behold! The tangle of roots beside the path on the hiking trail at Sandscrest.
4. Behold! The lovely way the cooks here at Sandscrest have taken care of me, providing wonderful dairy and egg-free foods.
5. Behold! The gift of friends, old and new.
And, my favorite....
6. Behold! The sound of spring peepers. Hooray!