Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Behold Challenge: Day 1

Abuela Marty read my post of a few days ago about Beholding, and took it as a challenge.  She's working on posting three Behold moments each day.  I decided to take up the Behold mantle.  I'm going to try to do the same.  Not forever, mind.  But I thought it might be a nice way to celebrate the Great 50 days of Easter.  Clearly, I won't make every day.  But, I'll try for most days.  And, I'll Behold! even if I don't post.

1. Behold!  The daffodils growing on the grass at the edge of the freeway on ramp.  Signs of spring.

2. Behold! The smell of myrrh, and the gift of both anointing and being anointed by a friend and colleague.  I can still smell it, faintly, on my hands.

3. Behold! The taste of a wonderfully spicy burrito for dinner.

No comments: